Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Between Shifts




Aloha! So this week I've been training down at Fred's Mexican Cafe, it's been fun so far and I think it's going to be an awesome place to work. The prices are right for both food and drink, so I think there will be a lot of local traffic. Monday and Tuesday I also worked the night bar shift at The Seawatch. Yesterday I decided to take a little break in between shifts and go to the beach. I went to one called Kamaole 1. There are three "Kam's" along South Kihei road and Kam 1 is the most northern of the bunch. Here's a few shots of the place. The boat has been sitting there for about two or three weeks, I don't know why. Shoots.

Oh yeah, I thought I saw my good buddy Justin there. If you click on the picture in the middle, I thought he was the guy in the bottom left of the shot, in the speedo. But when I got up there I realized that the old guy filled out the speedo much too much to be Justin. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home