Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Maui Prince





Today after training I went to the beach in front of the Maui Prince. It was my first time there and it was pretty nice. They have lawn chairs out there, probably for the guests of the hotel, but there was no one using them so I figured I'd put one to good use. I could only hang out for about 25 minutes because I had to pick Kevin up from work but I made good use of my time. I swam around for most of it and found a snorkel and mask on the bottom of the ocean as well as a lawn chair! I returned the snorkel and mask to the little activities shack, my good deed for the day, and the chair was upside down with just the legs sticking out of the sand so I just left it there. Here are some pics from the beach.
Aloha!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home